Please note this guide is for the HTML5 Store only, for a guide to using Google Analytics with the Infinity Store, please click here.
If you are new to Google Analytics, please have a read of this tutorial to learn the basics, and how to set up your account. Google Analytics integration is available with the Gold and Platinum Producer Packages to track your HTML5 Music Store.
To integrate your Google Analytics account with Airbit, follow these steps:
Copy your tracking code from your Google analytics account into your HTML coding on your website. Copy this code onto every page you want to track.
- Head to
Dashboard -> Integrations -> Google Analytics.
- Copy your Tracking ID and Default Url you have specified in the Property Settings (these can be found in your Google Analytics Admin section under Property Settings) and enter into the relevant boxes on Airbit.
- Click Save
- Once your code has been generated, copy this code onto every page that you are displaying your music store.
- With Google Analytics now incorporated into your website, you can track almost everything that your visitors are doing when using your HTML5 music stores.
In your Google Analytics account, in
Behaviour -> Eventsyou'll be able to see what your visitors are doing when using you music store. This includes beats being added to the cart, beat plays, shares, etc.
You can also keep an eye on your conversions in the
Conversionssection. This will show you how many visitors are actually converting into paying customers, and will give you valuable information to help you improve your business.
PLEASE NOTE: You will need to enable Ecommerce in your Google Analytics settings to receive sales data.
To do this:
- In the
- Click the Enable Ecommerce toggle ON.
- Optional: Click the Enable Related Products toggle ON.
- Click Next step.
- Click Submit.
- In the
You can view a full guide to setting up Ecommerce here
You can find more help on Google Analytics here