A voicetag is a personalised audio snippet that is used to tag (watermark) your beats to protect against unauthorised use. A voicetag most commonly consists of someone repeating the producers name every 20-30 seconds but you can personalize your voicetag however you see fit.
Once a voicetag is uploaded, all new beats added will have a tagged version automatically generated by our system. Our system will mix and loop your voicetag with your untagged MP3 to create a new Tagged MP3 which is used for streaming on your stores. All this is done using our free Autotag feature.
Here are a few pointers on making a successful voicetag;
- The voicetag is looped over the beat, and there is no time delay between loops. So when making a voicetag, leave about 20-30 seconds of silent audio after or before the actual voice tag.
- The voicetag must be in MP3 format
- You may need to experiment with the volume of the voicetag until it sounds reasonable mixed with your beats
To add a voicetag to your beats, follow these steps
- Login to your account and goto
Dashboard -> Settings -> Voicetag
- Drop your voicetag into the dashed box, or click inside the box to choose your file
- Once the voicetag has been uploaded, you will be able to preview it by clicking the play button. You can also delete the voicetag by clicking [Delete]
- You can then use Autotag to create tagged versions of all your beats with this tag